WELCOME to Independence at Mather. You will find a wide variety of homes spanning from 1,100 square feet to over 4,000 square feet. This community has quite a few positive features that makes this area really worth considering:
- The HOA dues are only $72/month. The HOA takes care of everyone's front yard landscaping.
- There are NO Mello-Roos taxes
- Very nice and unique parks with plenty of open space
- Many homes back up to preserved wetlands providing nice scenery
- Homes on up to 1/2 acre lots
- Great price per square foot for the region
- Front row seat for the annual California Capital Air Show
- Mather Heights Elementary School score a 9 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org
Search Mather Homes for Sale
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
Today's Market Trends for Mather *
* All data pertains to single-family homes