New Home Sales
Are looking to learn about new home construction in Rancho Cordova? If so, you have found the place for the latest information. You will find links to the current new home builders in the area along with maps of where the future development will take place. Come back often to this page to see if there have been any changes with the upcoming communities in Sunridge and Montelena.
***Before visiting any new home communities, you are supposed to have your realtor (me) with you. If you are not ready for me to tag along with you yet, then be sure NOT to register or give any of your information out to the new home sales representatives. If you are serious about pursuing a new home, talk with me first. There is no penalty or disadvantage in using a realtor to help you with a new home sale. In fact, you might be able to get a better deal!***
Lennar has two communities that are being built north of Douglas Road in Somerset Ranch: Highland Grove and Kensington Estates.
The Kensington Estates start from the high $300's at 1,950 sqft and go to the $500's up to 3,427 sqft.
The homes in Highland Grove start from from the mid $300's at 1,603 sqft and go to the mid $400's up to 2,631 sqft.
Woodside Homes has one community also located north of Douglas Rd called Camden at Somerset Ranch.
The homes located in Camden start from the high $300's at 1,870 sqft and go to the upper $400's at 3,207 sqft.
Rancho Cordova has been experiencing tremendous growth recently. We are seeing it all around us. I frequently get asked questions about all the new construction going on, so I thought I’d take this opportunity to update the community on what I see happening.
- **New Info** Update on Lot J: Cresleigh Homes will be building 2 communities on Lot J which is adjacent to Sunridge Park (on the west side). Cresleigh Ranch will consist of 4 villages with 2 different architecture styles: Magnolia Station (98 homes) and Brighton Station (116). The lot sizes will be 55'x 110' & 45'x110' respectively and each have 2 single-story and 2 two-story floor plans ranging from 2,000 - 3,500 sqft (Magnolia) and 1,900 - 2,800 sqft (Brighton). Construction for the model homes will start in this fall.
- Elliott Homes is building 163 homes across from Stone Creek Park (off of Spoto Dr). Models are scheduled to be built later this year.
- Douglas 98: a developer is looking to build 528 homes on the SW corner of Grant Line & Douglas Rd. They are going to need to bring in pipes for their water supply which would mean closing a section of Douglas Rd for 6 months. They are currently petitioning the city for approval.
- Montelena: 806 homes in between Anatolia and Sunridge Lot J. There are currently no builders lined up for this property. The developer is still working on finding a partner.
- Lennar is building 139 homes in the back of Anatolia. This is Anatolia IV also known as Ciara at Anatolia. Yes, they will be a part of our HOA. Models are currently under construction. I believe the will have 4 floor plans which include a single-story 1,662 sq ft home, a two-story 2,365 sq ft home, a two-story 2,785 sq ft home, and a two-story 3,033 sq ft NextGen home. The lot sizes will be about 4,750 sq ft on average. I do have copies of the floor plans in case you are interested.
With all of this new construction, it is important to get the advice of an agent who knows the local area. Many people will need to sell their home in order to buy the next one. The logistics might seem daunting but with the right agent, that complicated transition can become a smooth one.