Somerset Ranch

WELCOME to Somerset Ranch, a community of Rancho Cordova, California.  Lennar and Woodside homes are the two main builders in this community. There are 3 sets of model homes between the two builders so there are plenty of homes from which to choose. This is a great community for those who want a new home and like to be close to Folsom.  Unlike the nearby community of Anatolia, Somerset Ranch does not have an HOA. 

I have great relationships with the new home builders in the area. Before visiting them, give me a call so I can point you in the right direction. Lennar and Woodside start in the high $300's.

Link to Woodside Homes Somerset Ranch

Link to Lennar Camden Homes in Somerset Ranch

Link to Lennar Highland Grove Homes in Somerset Ranch

If you are interested in buying or selling your home in Somerset Ranch, feel free to give me a call. I am here to provide you with as much information as you need in order to make a decision.

To follow my market updates,visit www.markdaya.com

Search Somerset Ranch Homes for Sale

All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
MetroList CA data last updated Oct 20, 2017 1:44:am.   Terms of Use

Today's Market Trends for Somerset Ranch *

$455,090

-0%

$188.0000

0.01%

0.09%

September

August

0.04%

0.12%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable