Kavala Ranch

SEARCH KAVALA RANCH HOMES FOR SALE 

WELCOME to Kavala Ranch, a community of Rancho Cordova, California.  This community broke ground in 2007 and has grown steadily over the last few years. There are 879 lots that will eventually be built. There are two main builders in the community: Richmond American Homes and Lennar. Lennar has recently completed all of their lots and they are 100% sold out. This community is perfect for those of you who want access to the Elk Grove School District while still living off of the Highway 50 Corridor.  Unlike Anatolia, Kavala Ranch does not have an HOA. 

I have great relationships with the new home builders in the area. Before visiting them, give me a call so I can point you in the right direction. Richmond American start in the high $300's.

Richmond American Homes

If you are interested in buying or selling your home in Kavala Ranch, feel free to give me a call. I am here to provide you with as much information as you need in order to make a decision.

To follow my market updates,visit www.markdaya.com

SEARCH KAVALA RANCH HOMES FOR SALE 

Kavala Ranch

Search Kavala Ranch Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 17029687
$368,888
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Gold Sierra Oaks SAC
Featured picture for the property 17030301
$495,000
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty World - Platinum SAC
Featured picture for the property 17029839
$384,900
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Reed Block Realty SAC
Featured picture for the property 17029679
$459,900
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Reed Block Realty SAC
All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
MetroList CA data last updated May 24, 2017 2:20:am.   Terms of Use

Today's Market Trends for Kavala Ranch *

$449,930

0.02%

$181.0000

0.01%

0.10%

April

March

1.47%

-0.19%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable