Anatolia

Anatolia

To search all Anatolia homes for sale, click here: ANATOLIA HOME SEARCH

WELCOME to Anatolia, a master-planned community in Rancho Cordova, California. Designed for convenience, the community features multiple community parks, walking and biking trails, preserved wetlands and the beautiful, 12,300 square foot clubhouse with three pools and a gym. 

This community offers a lot to its residents like myself. I have been a resident of this community since October 2006. I have found that one of the biggest draws to this community is Sunrise Elementary. If you want to have access to good schools off of the Highway 50 Corridor and not pay Folsom prices, then Anatolia (and the rest of 95742) is where you want to move. According to GreatSchools, Sunrise Elementary gets an "9" while the next closes elementary school rating gets a "5". If you live in other parts of Rancho Cordova, the middle school you'll get is Mills Middle School which gets a "5" rating. Most Anatolia kids will be sent to Katherine Albiani Middle School which get an "9" rating. After that it is Pleasant Grove High School which gets a "9" versus Cordova High which gets a "6". To dig a little deeper into this, I wrote a blog about it.

As with all communities with HOA dues, there are some pros and cons. After having lived here for over 10 years, I feel you get your money's worth for the $115/mo. The clubhouse is amazing. What a great place to host birthday parties! Just reserve a room or a cabana for a nominal fee and run to Costco to get your pizza and you are set! Piece of cake!  

In addition to the clubhouse, you get a special bulk rate with Comcast Cable. The Preferred channel package normally costs $59.99/mo but we get it for only $18/mo. Between the clubhouse facilities and the discount on cable services, I believe the $115/mo is worth it.

Once you move into the area, I recommend going to www.nextdoor.com and signing up for the neighborhood community board. It's actively being used by hundreds of local residents who are using it to stay in touch with each other. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the community. I am here to serve!

Anatolia lies in the southern part of Rancho Cordova, between Sunrise Boulevard on the west and the new Rancho Cordova Parkway (formerly Jaeger Road) on the east; and from Douglas Road on the north to the greenbelt on the south.  The neighborhood was built in the mid-2000s, with the first homes sold in 2005.  Within the neighborhood are nearly 2,000 single-family detached homes, an elementary school, and three community parks. There is a 4th community park that will be added in the next 2 years.

To search all homes for sale in the area, click here: ANATOLIA HOME SEARCH

To follow my market updates, visit www.markdaya.com

Anatolia Homes for Sale - Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Search Anatolia Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 17029687
$368,888
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Gold Sierra Oaks SAC
Featured picture for the property 17030301
$495,000
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Realty World - Platinum SAC
Featured picture for the property 17029839
$384,900
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Reed Block Realty SAC
Featured picture for the property 17029679
$459,900
Rancho Cordova, CA
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Reed Block Realty SAC
All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
MetroList CA data last updated May 24, 2017 2:20:am.   Terms of Use

Today's Market Trends for Anatolia *

$449,930

0.02%

$181.0000

0.01%

0.10%

April

March

1.47%

-0.19%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable